I ever make any new year’s resolutions, but I do have a few goals and hopes and dreams for the coming year. If one goal is reached, then I’m satisfied with my year.
In no particular order, these are some of my goals:
– ride my bicycle more often on tricky forest paths, and sign up for at least one MTB race the coming summer.
– climb a steep mountain despite my fear of heights
– complete the first drafts of two books and edit at least one
– be accepted for publication again
– find an agent
– beta-read more
– spend fewer hours in front of my computer
– go to more concerts
– enjoy the here and now